Book A Consultation
Our consultation process involves 5 steps that are detailed below…
- Step 1ConsultationWe can meet with you in person or virtually to discuss your requirements.
- Step 2Advice from the ExpertsWe have over 35 years of experience designing spaces that help you achieve your goals. Talk to us today to see how we can help you.
- Step 3Planning your spaceWe have an inhouse design team that can assist you with planning your space.
- Step 4Delivery & InstallationLeave all the work to us! We can deliver, assemble and install all your furniture, leaving it ready for you to enjoy.
- Step 5After Sale SupportWe care about our clients. If you ever need additional support, maintenance or warranty claims please contact us and we will assist you in every way we can.
- 1980sHumble BeginningsIt began in 1988 in a backyard shed of a home in Sydney’s inner west with a young family to support and a big dream. With the struggles of any start up business, we began our turbulent journey to building an Australian company that cared about it’s clients and the environment.
- 2000sGrowing BusinessFast forward 30 years and the company has grown into a 2-family business. Throughout this journey we have never lost sight of our aim, to care for our clients and employees and have added profit sharing to the mix.
- 2010sBigger & BetterIn 2009 we purchased the well-established Kingfisher Library brand. Today we create our own designs, but we do so with a fundamental belief that any product we design must have a real purpose, be suitable not just for today but for tomorrow as well. For us, a fad is not innovation.
- 2020sThousands of ClientsFrom our successes we have formed thousands of client partnerships and have been supplying under government contracts for over 25 years. Our clients recommend Abax Kingfisher because they know we are reliable, thoughtful and will do everything we can to enhance and enliven their space.
- 2020sReaching the GoalToday we can look back at that small backyard shed and realise that we have we have made a difference that matters. At Abax Kingfisher, we are still passionate about what we do, and we look forward sharing this passion with you.
- 2020sStill Growing StrongWe take our environmental footprint seriously. That’s why we have made the effort to obtain and maintain our GECA and ISO 14001 Environmental Certifications. We are also ISO9001 and AS/NZS4801:2001 compliant.
Versatile & Durable
Different Styles & Colours
As Australia’s most populated city, Sydney has a greater range of schools than any other place in Australia. However, there is a common thread among them; they all need quality school classroom furniture. Sydney schools and other educational institutions are renowned for pushing the envelope and being creative in how students are taught, and school classroom furniture can play a big role.
Whether it’s preschool classroom furniture, high school classroom furniture, or college classroom furniture, the old ways of teaching are being thrown out the window. Nice, neat rows of tables and desks are being phased out as teaching styles change. You’re as likely to see a teacher in the middle of the room with a whiteboard talking to a “round
table” of actively participating students as you are to find booth areas set up for activity-based learning experiences as you are to see a traditional classroom.
These teaching innovations have been proven to drive greater levels of engagement and participation by students, and better learning outcomes as a result. But to truly maximize the effectiveness of these new ways of teaching, the approach to school classroom furniture needs to be re-thought.
As an added benefit, classrooms are now looking increasingly like workspaces in office environments, and this helps schools achieve that ultimate goal in education; to prepare students for adult life after school.
How to buy the finest in classroom furniture, Sydney.
Abax Kingfisher has been a specialist supplier of furniture for school classroom to Sydney’s schools of all types for many years now. We understand the needs of students and teachers, and work hard to create the most comfortable and productive learning environments for each and every student. When it comes to classroom furniture, Australia is spoiled for choice, but purchasing all the innovative, creative and effective furniture you’ll need is as simple as giving us a call and telling us the kind of learning environment that you’re looking for. From there we will be able to plan out a furniture solution that will delight teachers, students and their parents.